All ticket sales from the regular season go to the school’s associated student body (ASB) program.
Varsity Football at French Field will utilize Online Ticketing
The Kent School District and NSPL football fans and guests will have a more convenient way to buy tickets for varsity French Football games. GoFan Ticketing is Washington #1 digital ticketing platform for high school extracurricular events. GoFan will provide a complete digital ticketing platform for French Field Football and all other NPSL football games beginning in August 2023. The transition to digital ticketing will result in a reliable, secure, and simple experience for our fans and allow school staff to manage football game ticketing services more safely and effectively.
French Field Tickets for all Varsity Football games can be purchased through the school athletic website or the GoFan website. All major credit cards will be accepted, along with Apple Pay and Google Pay at the entry gate. No cash will be used at the French Field Ticket office.
Entry into NPSL regular season football games will cost:
Adults/Students without ASB – $8
High and Middle Students with ASB – $6
Adults with Military ID – $6
Elementary Students / SR Citizens 62+, $3
Home students with current ASB enter for free. No ticket is required.
Fans are encouraged to buy tickets online prior to reaching the facility. For your convenience, signage will be set up at the venue to help fans navigate an online purchase quickly and easily.
Athletic Punch Cards are available for purchase in the ASB Office
Sports Pass Punch Cards are good for all regular season home sporting events, but do not include play-off or tournament games. Punch Cards will NOT be honored for away games at other high schools.
The Sports Pass Punch Card can lead to tremendous time and cost savings, especially if you have children involved in multiple sports.
Adult 10 Ticket Punch Card: $70
*PASSES/PUNCH CARDS OR CASH ARE NOT VALID FOR POST-SEASON, WIAA
All ticket sales from playoffs are used to pay for contest management, officials, rentals, awards, and other related expenses for all NPSL-sponsored playoff games.
- Adults and students without ASB cards: TBD
- Adult seniors (62+) and elementary students: TBD
- Students with an ASB card (away games): TBD
- The 4 Kent High Schools share French Field (10020 SE 256th St, Kent, WA 98030)
- Home Team sits on the East Side of the Stadium.
- Student Section with Band is at the South end.
- Visitor Stands are located on the West Side of the Stadium. Everyone enters through the East side main entrance.
As parents and adult fans of Kent School District athletes, you are an important part of our team modeling good sportsmanship for students at contests.
BE A GOOD SPORT
Realize that a ticket represents a privilege to observe, support, and enjoy senior high school athletics.
- Respect decisions made by contest officials.
- Be an exemplary role model by positively supporting the team in every manner possible.
- Respect all participants, coaches, referees, and fans.
- Recognize outstanding performances.
- Encourage surrounding spectators to display only good sportsmanlike conduct.