Do I need a new physical?

Booster Club Frequently Asked Questions

All players need to have a physical on file with the Kentlake athletics office in order to participate in a school sport.  Physicals are good for two years.

All incoming freshmen need physicals, dated after June 1st, to participate in fall sports. That physical will cover their freshmen and sophomore years.  Most juniors will then need new physicals, also dated after June 1st, that will cover their junior and senior years.

The required district form can be downloaded here.

If you have any questions about eligibility, you can contact the Kentlake athletics office at (253) 373-4900.