Dear Kentlake Football Player(s) and Parent(s),
The FALCONS Football Coaches, Players, Alumni, and Booster Club would like to provide a warm welcome to our current players, new players, and our incoming freshman football players.
Below is a list of basic information that will help you prepare for the upcoming season:
1. Register your Athlete for Summer Practice HERE. 8th Graders can start practice at the high school on June 12th, 2023.
2. Physicals are valid for 24 months from the date of examination. Participation History and Physical Examination FORM High School: A current physical examination must be completed prior to participation in grades 9-12 and must be dated after June 1 of the eighth-grade year. All incoming 8th graders will need a new physical.
3. Future Falcon Camp July 31st, August 1st, and August 2nd – Incoming grades 2-8 – Please help spread the word and sign up those younger kiddos! Register HERE!
4. Falcon FAN Gear Store Now Open: All orders must be placed by June 11th. Once you click on an item, the item will be available in three different team shades/colors in a variety of sizes. Orders will be picked up in bulk so please be sure to complete your contact information. Kentlake Falcons Football Fan Wear | Protime Sports | powered by OrderMyGear (itemorder.com) (These are not required, nor uniforms – this is awesome fan gear.)
5. The KL Football Booster Club has the following Volunteer opportunities that you can take advantage of and have a great time!
a. White River Amphitheatre Volunteers: Everyone is planning to attend a concert this summer, right?! Volunteering at an event(s), gets you a free concert and the commission of sales and tips generated goes into supporting the football program. Kentlake Falcons Football Booster presents: White River Amphitheatre Summer Concert Line-Up (signupgenius.com) (Instructions for the Food Handlers permit, and TIPS/MASTis included in Link.)
b. NHRA DRAGS – Pacific Raceways Volunteers: The NHRA Drags are back! This is a huge event and always so much fun for the players and parents. Watch these professional racers up close for free! Another event where the payment of your time goes to the football program! (Sign-Up Genius Link Coming Soon!)
There are plenty of volunteer opportunities throughout the year! Stay tuned!
8. Donations may be 100% tax-deductible, Kentlake Football Booster Club is a 501C organization. Use our Paypal Donation Link. Our Non-profit # is 27-4235869. A win-win for both!
9. The Kentlake Booster Club will be printing the 2023 Media Program in-house this year. All ad commitment forms, artwork, and optional Senior Highlights will need to be submitted by July 31st. Additional information will be rolled out shortly.
10. Are you a business that would like to sponsor an event?
11. The Kentlake Booster Club covers the pre-game day meals for 75 players and coaches. Sponsors and Volunteers are needed to make this happen. We want our football players healthy and ready to play.
12. Join KL Football Social Media for up-to-date notifications on changes, game highlights, etc. Would you like to see something on the KL social media site?
For any questions, please contact: KentlakeFootball@gmail.com